Host your next meeting or convention at one of the country’s greenest convention centers. Because of its commitment to environmental responsibility, the expanded Pasadena Convention Center has been awarded the highly coveted LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold Certification from the United States Green Building Council.
Pasadena Convention Center’s Go Green Initiatives
- High-efficiency lighting and equipment, including LED technology.
- Automated building control systems.
- Aggressive convention and operational recycling program.
- Drought-resistant landscaping.
- A new, energy-efficient central plant ensures the larger facility operates without adding to Southern California’s electrical grid.
- The expansion project is designed to perform 32 percent better than California’s energy efficiency standards.
- Incentives for employees using public transportation.
- Water-conserving restroom fixtures are predicated to reduce water