The historic Civic Exhibition Hall was constructed in 1931 and opened in February 1932 as part of the original Pasadena Civic Auditorium. The exhibit hall was used for conventions, dances and various exhibits. It was repurposed as home to the Pasadena Ice Skating Center in 1976. The hall held the ice rink until 2011, when the Pasadena Ice Skating Center moved to a new, stand-alone facility to the east of the Civic Auditorium.
The 17,000-square-foot exhibit hall was reopened in February 2014. The major restoration project maintained the celebrated architecture with modern amenities.
|Space||Dimensions||Square Feet||Banquet||Classroom||Theater||8′ x 10′||10′ x 10′||Ceiling Height|
|Hall C||109′ x 154′||16,786||840||918||1,664||92||81||19′|